Medical Product for Normalizing Human Serotonin Balance
Sterile Hydrocolloid Mineral Plaster (HMP) SCHALI® - D2 (Type 2 Diabetes)
HMP SCHALI® - D2 is a hydrocolloid mineral plaster based on SCHALI® active mineral formulation (SCHALI-T/10-S titanium dioxide [TiO2]).
Titanium dioxide, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Elastomer, Dioctyl adipate, 100% Hydrogenated petroleum resin, Polyurethane film, Polyethylene terephthalate.
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
HMP SCHALI® Hydrocolloid Mineral Plaster is intended to restore and maintain normal serotonin balance in humans.
HMP SCHALI® exerts a synergistic effect to human body and promotes function of human serotonin receptors. In contact to warm human skin, hydrocolloid mineral plaster induces natural heat response, that triggers generating active oxygen molecules [O2(a1Δg)] on the surface of crystals of distinct type oxides (TiO2) – semiconductors, containing plenty of reactive centers for energy transfer. Energy that is emitted by generation of active oxygen forms, is transferred to human body, where it induces and maintains cascades of bio-resonance wave processes, resulting in better function of serotonin receptors. Control over serotonin reuptake inhibition is enabled by selectively blocking serotonin absorption in presynaptic membrane. Hence, re-balanced level of neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft may intensify neurotransmission in serotonergic synapses.
Serotonin balance also has a strong health beneficial effect and helps in relieving symptoms of different pathological conditions.
Normal function of human serotonin receptors contributes to both restoration of homeostasis and better function of main human organs and systems.
FACTORS, CAUSING TYPE 2 DIABETES:
- Different gene defects, endocrine disorders and infectious diseases
- Certain drugs and fine chemicals
- Carbohydrate metabolism disturbances
- High psychological and mental stress
- Serotonin deficiency syndrome caused by smooth muscles dysfunction (spasm or paralysis), thrombocytopenia, impairment of consciousness, and by certain active pharmacological substances (exo- or endotoxins, drugs etc.), that may affect serotonin – serotonin receptor interaction dramatically
- Central nervous system (CNS) disturbances of different genesis.
SEROTONIN IN TYPE 2 DIABETES THERAPY:
Age-related vascular changes, particularly in case of endocrinal diabetic disturbances (glucose metabolism), may cause serious cardio-vascular conditions, CNS malfunction and other systematic diseases. Vascular system malfunction may affect condition of all organs and systems dramatically, as they receive less oxygen and other nutrients, and no more metabolites are removed. Pathological processes in vascular system also may affect receptors function, also of serotonin receptors, and break interaction between serotonin and serotonin receptors in smooth muscles, resulting in acute serotonin deficiency conditions. Serotonin deficiency may worsen automatic and retractive functions in smooth muscles, and finally provokes hypoxia sites (tissues damage and necrosis), especially in case of type 2 diabetes conditions. Regular use of the product helps in restoring and maintaining normal serotonin level and has a strong antidiabetic effect.
- Promoting liver function
- Lowering blood glucose
- Lowering risk of diabetic foot diseases (ulcer, perulo-necrotic processes), associated to peripheral nerves and soft tissues vessels malfunction
- Improving diabetic retinopathy conditions (poor eyesight)
- Relieving neuropathy conditions (pain and cramp in extremities)
- Supporting pancreatic, renal and heart function
- Lowering risk of atherosclerosis in peripheral arteries, also in lower extremities arteries
- Lowering risk of heart diseases (atherosclerosis of aorta, ischemic conditions)
- Supporting gastroenteric motility and secretion
- Supporting respiratory apparatus and urogenital system function
- Restoring broken metabolism, vessel affection, CNS function.
HMP “SCHALI®” is recommended as a preventive and therapeutic agent in diabetes- and age-related angiopathy conditions.
Next to morphological causes, one of the most important diabetic and age-related angiopathy risk factors is serotonin deficiency- associated microcirculation disturbance, caused by alteration (degradation) in smooth muscles serotonin receptors that were affected by ligands for a long time.
Regular use of the product induces regeneration in smooth muscles resulting in less hypoxia in tissues (better wound healing, no exogenous, respiratory and hemic hypoxia, no cardiac decompensation), i.e. in diabetes- and age-related angiopathy conditions, impaired microcirculation leads to development of hypoxia sites (toes and/or foot tissue injury and necrosis).
SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
It’s recommended to use HMP “SCHALI®-D2” as follows:
- Apply 2 products at the same time to the marked acupuncture points 3 since day 1 to day 22 (see Scheme of acupuncture points).
- Apply one product to the marked acupuncture points 3 since day 23 (see Scheme of acupuncture points).
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS:
This medical product may be used in a complex therapy and is well compatible with other medications.
It’s strongly recommended to consult your attending medical doctor for re-dosing or cancelling your prescribed medications while using the product.
METHOD OF USE:
Attach the product onto posterior neck surface on VII cervical vertebra (mostly prominent neck-bone), on acupuncture point(s) (See Scheme of Acupuncture Points) and/or over problem site(s), and wear the product several days continuously. Do not remove the product for night time or while sleeping, taking bath or shower. The product is waterproof, resistant to temperature drop and may be worn for 3 to 7 days averagely. Feeling of warmth in the contact site is a normal reaction and requires no product removal. The first effect is to expect within 10-40 min. Duration of application course depends on individual response.
No side effects.
No product dependence. No rebound syndrome.
The product includes a hydrocolloid pad impregnated with SCHALI® active mineral formulation and placed in the middle of a fixing part made of an environment-friendly transparent polymeric material and hypoallergenic adhesive. Both sides of the product are covered with protective sheets. The product is placed into a protective bag with tear-off control.
Keep the product in the intact protective bag at below +25°С, with no contact to odorous and chemical substances.
Prohibited wearing the product in sauna, steam bath and solarium.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Do not use while sunbathed.
Shelf life is 3 years from the date of production.
Do not use the product after expiry date specified on the package.
HMP SCHALI® Hydrocolloid Mineral Plaster is made under license No. 286-S